Definition: Flic-Flac

Flic-Flac: Also known as a Flip-Flop or Back Handspring. This tumbling element is used in a majority of back  tumbling passes on the floor exercise. It’s also used a great deal on the balance beam.

Tags: , ,

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.