- Get the inside information on how you should be training and why you should be training that way.
- This program will answer all your questions about Level 4 competition and building a successful gymnastics career for the future.
- Get a complete introduction to serious gymnastics training and competition and get valuable hints and tips on competing and practicing.
- Just reading this e-Book can take you from zero experience to advanced knowledge of the sport.
- There is knowledge and techniques in this e-Book that can give you an advantage over the other gymnasts at your level, who didn’t read this book.
- See what kind of program Elite and National level coaches are using to train gymnasts at this level.
- Get a new perspective on coaching Level 4 gymnasts.
- Find more innovative training ideas and concepts for training Level 4 gymnasts in this e-Book than is available anywhere else.
- Get a long-term view on your gymnast’s training will improve their performance this season and for every season in the future.
- Let’s face it, if you find just a few new useful training techniques that can give you and edge over your competition, you will have invested your money wisely.
- Learn something new, no matter what your level of coaching experience and expertise.
- Learn all the information you need and want to know about your Level 4 gymnast’s entrance into the beginning level of competition in the sport of gymnastics.
- Find out all about Level 4 competition and training and what your gymnast can and should be doing to be happy and successful in the sport.
- Now when other parents have questions, you’ll be the one who already knows the answers.
- Help keep your gymnast from wasting months and years training the wrong things in the wrong way.
Secrets to Level 4 Gymnastics is the result of an obsessive quest, spanning more than 25 years, to create the best gymnastics training that takes the least amount of time. It contains the collective wisdom of many world-champion coaches, elite gymnasts, and tens of thousands of hours of research, experimentation, and refinement.
Information, Hints and Tips
Everything You Always Wanted to Know about
U.S.A. Gymnastics Level 4
This Level 4 e-Book covers the skills for the 2013 – 2021 competitive seasons.
An e-Book specially designed for Level 4 gymnasts, coaches and parents with hints and tips to teach you everything you will ever need to know about training for and competing.
This is an e-Book specially designed for Level 4 gymnasts, coaches and parents. After years of preparation and combining the experiences of professional National and International gymnastics coaches, here is a complete package of information with hints and tips designed to teach you everything you will ever need or want to know about training for and competing Level 4.
Important Information for Potential International Purchasers:
The Secrets to Success
If you’ve always imagined yourself running or participating in a successful Level 4 training program and beating the competition, then this may be the most important information you can read. These are proven training systems, not only for your current competition level but for your gymnastics future as well.
Hundreds and Thousands Have Already Bought
Hundreds of coaches and gym owners and thousands of gymnasts and parents have already purchased our e-Books. Our programs and teaching concepts are being used in gyms all around the country.
Over 250 Pages of Information
There are over 250 pages of pictures, information, worksheets, charts and spreadsheets packed with specific training and competition information designed to prepare you for competing your routines in Invitational and State gymnastics competitions.
Research and Practical Experience
We have been researching, experimenting and fine-tuning this training program for over 25 years. We have investigated every book, article, clinic and convention that we could during that time and have cataloged and tested every good idea and technique thoroughly. We have worked side-by-side with other National and International level coaches and incorporated our training programs into one comprehensive, cohesive, tried-and-true system whose concepts we all agree on and use.
The Most Complete Level 4 Training and Information Program You’ll Find Anywhere
This information program covers every area of the sport that relates to Level 4 gymnasts. The e-Book also offers important information about gymnastics in general, written from the experienced perspective of professional National and International gymnastics coaches.
Complete Analysis and Training Information about the Level 4 Routines
This program offers a complete detailed analysis of the Level 4 skills and routines, common errors, maximum amplitude analysis, learning progressions and drills to improve every aspect of the Level 4 competitive routines. This analysis is offered by coaches who train high level optional gymnasts and is designed to make your Level 4 experience not only successful this year, but a stepping stone to the next level and to the higher optional gymnastics levels.
Just Like Having Your Own Personal Coach One-On-One
Read the most detailed analysis of the skills in the Level 4 routines that you have ever seen. Get a training perspective and knowledge just like you were sitting down with your own personal coach, who has taken the time to explain to you everything you need to know, and everything they know about training and competing for Level 4. No coach we know has the time or has taken the time to sit down and fully explain completely what their training program consists of, why it is designed that way, and what gymnasts could do to greatly improve their practices and performances. Our coaches have compiled all that information for your use and you can sit down and read it at your leisure.
Nothing Beats Your Own Coach Working One-On-One with You, But…
It is the rare Level 4 coach who has the perspective and experience reflected in this e-Book. In fact, hundreds of our e-Books have been bought by coaches who want to learn more. You can learn right along with them and know what they know. Get our e-Book edge advantage being used in hundreds of gyms around the country.
Why You Won’t Find This Information Anywhere Else
Coaching is a full-time occupation. Writing books is a full-time occupation. Running a gym is a full-time occupation. No coaches, who might have the knowledge and experience, have the time or have taken the time to put down all of this kind of knowledge, experience and information. We seem to be the only ones willing, so far, to stay up all those nights writing and editing our collected body of knowledge to share with you. Now that we’ve done it and done it so comprehensively, why is anyone else even going to the time, trouble and bother to do all that work and still end up putting out an inferior product.
Learn Faster and Have More Confidence
Understanding the information and following the advice in this program can allow you to move through Level 4 and the sport with more confidence, less effort and in less time. You can master the skills and drills in this program and benefit long term or you can skip the basic building blocks provided here and face a future where at some point your bad habits will stop you short on your way to long term success.
Learn What You Can Do Extra To Improve Your Competitive Season
This program will teach you what extra things you can do to improve your training and competitive performances and what you should or might do outside of the gym to improve.
See Improvement Throughout the Year
There are information and training ideas and concepts that will take you through the important off-season training season, the pre-competitive preparation period and the competitive season. See improvement every month all during the training and competitive season.
You Will Learn:
- The two most important things to master before you even begin to learn new skills.
- What kind of training you should be doing.
- Learn what can be done to improve every gymnast.
- How important are each of the training categories to your success.
- What are the most important skills in the Level 4 routines.
- What you need to know about reversing skills in the routines.
- What are the most important deductions for each routine.
- How to avoid common errors on the skills in the Level 4 routines.
- What is the most efficient way to train.
- How to plan for your season.
- How to warm up for safety.
- Learn what you can train at home and what you must train only in the gym.
- What special training programs give the most benefits.
- How to train successfully every day.
- Learn how to improve in only a few weeks.
- How to track your progress.
- What will give an edge over other gymnasts.
- What to do and not do before and during competitions.
- How to train mentally for gymnastics success.
And Much, Much More. Check Out the Complete Table of Contents
Click on the Contents tab above to to see the completeTable of Contents and you will be able see all of the topics covered in this e-Book This should give you a much better idea of what you will be getting and exactly what is covered in the e-Book.
Covers Every Level 4 Related Topic
This program covers strength, flexibility, tumbling, trampoline training, dance, goal setting, motivation, meet psychology, dealing with your coach, workout habits, nutrition, training programs, rules and regulations, hints and tips and much more.
Proper Progressions from Basics to Advanced
The program shows you the proper learning progressions for all of the level 4 skills and the skills you should be training for the next level. It teaches you how to train at three different levels every day on every event and how to over train for Level 4 competition.
Level 4 as Part of a Basic and an Advanced Training Program
This program not only a blueprint for training for Level 4, but is a training plan for preparing for advanced optional team training at the same time.
What to Do When It’s Time to Compete
When your first meet comes and before each competition, there are things you can do to improve your performance and your chances of doing well in competition. This program covers them all and tells you exactly what to do, how and when.
Learn More Even if You are Already Competing
Even gymnasts who are currently competing will find this program a benefit. There is information here you have never heard before and won’t find anywhere else.
Get a Complete Education about Level 4 Gymnastics and Your Overall Gymnastics Career
Our materials provide gymnasts, parents and coaches with a complete education as to all aspects of the of Level 4 and its place in an overall gymnastics career.
Combination of Four Coaches’ Programs into One
This program and training system is a combination of programs and input from four National and International coaches from three different countries.
A System of Training for Level 4
Nothing is more successful for developing winning gymnasts than instituting a comprehensive system of training. Too many coaches don’t decide what they are doing in practice until after practice starts. Others teach the flavor of the day jumping from one new fad to the next. Learn what you should be doing daily to systemize your training.
Practice at Home
Most training aspects of the sport of gymnastics are completely unsuitable for practice at home. This program outlines what parts of the training system can be utilized by gymnasts at home, during open gyms or before or after practice.
High Level Gymnastics Training Adapted for Level 4
This program was developed from the top down. The coaches, information, concepts and training program are from high level optional training programs carefully and specially adapted to coaching Level 4 gymnasts.
Completely New Information
This program will give you advanced methods of training that even your coach may not yet have thought of. This gives you an advantage over every other gymnast in your gym and other gyms who doesn’t have access to this information.
Training and Learning Aids
There are pictures, illustrations, graphs and charts, including charts to track your progress. There are also wall charts, listing the drills, to put up on your wall while you are working out.
Simplified Information for Younger Gymnasts
The program is detailed, challenging and academic enough for any coach, parent or advanced gymnast, but there are a simplified headlines on each paragraph topic specially designed for younger and lower level gymnasts.
Adobe Acrobat PDF and Excel Formats (Windows, Macs, and e-Book Readers)
The basic program is shipped in Adobe Acrobat PDF format and can be read on Windows, Macintosh, iPads, and even smart phones. There are also bonus spreadsheets in the Microsoft Excel format included. If you do not have the Microsoft Excel (or the free Open Office) program, you will not be able to use the bonus spreadsheets.
Retail Level 4 Training Program Cost $77
This e-Book program normally would retail by itself for $77.00 and is worth every penny of that. That’s just q little more than what you might pay for a one hour private lesson with your coach. With this you have hours of reading and information that you can keep, re-read and use over and over.
Get The Level 4 Program And 20 Bonuses With A Total Value OF $147
In addition to the Secrets to Level 4 e-Book, you will receive the following bonuses:
- Meet Score Tracking Program (Retail Value $24)
- Gymnastics Humor Volume I – My Coach (Retail Value $27)
- Gymnastics Humor Volume II – Gymnasts Gone Crazy (Retail Value $27)
- Level 4 Workout Checklist (Retail Value $12)
- Level 4 Compulsory Meet Tracking Sheet
- Daily, Weekly and Annual Gymnastic Goals Worksheets
- Gymnastics Strength Workout Charts
- Flexibility Testing Chart
- Event Element Count Chart
- Daily Workout Log
- Daily Diary
- Attendance Record and Workout Hours Tracking Sheet
- Level 4 Meet Record Sheet
- Strength Training Records Sheet
- Personal Records
- Plyometric Training Program
- Attitude Self-Evaluation
- Gymnast Personal Psychological Profile
- List of Accomplishments and Gymnastics Resume
- Team Gymnast Personal Evaluation Checklist
Learn all about these valuable bonuses by clicking on the Bonuses tab above.
Information is Power
While there is nothing better than a great coach working one-on-one with you for improving your routine performance, you can give yourself an extra edge with this program over even gymnasts with the same quality coach as you. You get both the advantage of live coaching and extra training.
You have absolutely nothing to lose by buying. Our products are backed by a 60-day unconditional 100% money back guarantee. The amount you pay for the program will be refunded to you if you are not 100% satisfied with the program. Let’s face it – we’re not worried about returns. We know the quality of our information and everyone not only wants to keep this e-Book, but most come back and buy the next level year after year. We’ve been offering this same guarantee for years, and only a handful of customers have taken us up on it and most of those just didn’t read our ad (they thought it was a video) If you have the desire and motivation to succeed – and you’re willing to prove it by investing in your success through this e-Book package, we are willing to take all the risk with our 100% money-back guarantee which lets you try this program essentially risk-free.