Are You Missing up To 70% of New Potential Gymnastics Clients?
Up to 70% of potential gymnastics customers now only search for a new gym on the Internet. If you do not have a website or if you do not have the best website in your area, you are losing customers and market share every month.
Don’t Have a Professional Gymnastics Website? You Are Losing Market Share!
If you do not have a website or if you do not have the best website in your area, you are losing customers and market share every month.
DOES YOUR GYM HAVE ANY OF THESE WEBSITE PROBLEMS?
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
Check All That Apply:
- Do you still have an old-style html website?
- Are you losing the gymnastics website wars in your local area?
- Do you not have the best gymnastics website of all your direct competition?
- Does your website not automatically scale to any size electronic device from large screen video to a phone?
- Is your website readable and show everything on a smartphone?
- Do you have to pay a webmaster everytime you need to make a change on your website?
- Does your website not automatically post to your Twitter and FaceBook accounts?
- When you want to make a style or color change to your website, do you have to make individual changes to every page?
- Do you have to pay a web programmer a lot of money to add cool features to your website?
We Have Both Gymnastics and Web Design Building Experience
Gymnastics Zone, Inc. has 15 years of experience in building gymnastics and commercial websites, including this 1000 page website – GymnasticsZone.com. Because of both our vast gymnastics experience and website building experience, we are uniquely positioned to provide gymnastics gyms with everything they need to have a powerful, strategic and effective website online.
We pride ourselves on doing excellent work and our clients agree.
Testimonial from Erin and Jack Carter, coach of 2000 Olympian Kristen Maloney:
“We have used GymnasticsZone for the gym layout in both of my locations as well as layouts for all of my competitions. This year I called him for a new layout for our competition and he got it to me within hours of asking. I will be using him again with our expansion in the fall.”
Testimonial from Valentina and Mitch Gaylord, 1980 Olympic Gold Medalist:
“Valentina and I highly recommend the services of Gymnastics Zone. John far exceeded our expectations in every way with his incredible attention to detail, research capability, and overall expertise in all things Gymnastics. We found John to be incredibly thorough, creative, and wonderful to work with. If you’re looking for the best when it comes to professional gym design and gymnastics information, look no further than Gymnastics Zone!” — Valentina & Mitch Gaylord
The WordPress Platform has 30% of the Market and Growing
We highly recommend gyms use the WordPress platform, because it allows gym owners and webmasters a simple to use interface and thousands to technical features available with just a few clicks. That way you are not at the mercy of and waiting around for some web design company to get around to making desired changes and then have to pay for every change they need made.
Learn to Add Test, Pictures, Videos and New Posts Yourself
We design and build the main structure of the website and then teach you how to add and edit text, add pictures and video and quickly make new posts (which are useful for things like announcements, meet results, etc.).
Our Complete Standard Website Package
We offer a complete standard package that allows you to get a professionally designed site up quickly and easily with all of the features you really need. We can either build a site from scratch or convert your current site to our WordPress package format. The site is a quick, cost-effective method of gaining an effective Internet presence.
The package includes:
- Website Consultation
- Web Design with a gymnastics industry consultant and web builder, not some generic web designer.
- Phone consultation(s).
- Unique gymnastics web design consultation approach.
- List of web page suggestions.
- Checklist of all the services you need or will want to sign up for.
- List of plugin functions we recommend.
- List of everything you need to provide, like addresses, bios, email addresses, pictures, etc.
- Recommendations for domain registration and webhosting.
- Follow-up consultation available.
- Themes Designed to Attract and Sign-up Clients and Customers
- Pick Your Own Theme – We offer a Choice of normally $70 – $90 Commercial (free themes are often vulnerable to hacking) WordPress Themes for you to choose from
- A Responsive Theme (automatically scales for mobile and iPad/tablet viewing sizes). More and more clients are using their phones and iPads and tablets when searching for a gymnastics gym.
- Pick Your Theme Color Palette – We offer a choice of standard theme colors (you can pick Â colors that go with your team leotards).
- Includes a Post Slider – Custom revolving pictures, text and links on your home page to attract attention to those specific posts that best market your business and make you the most profits.
- Website Design
- Custom Design by a professional website designer.
- User Friendly – easy to navigate.
- You will be able to easily edit your own site, add pictures, add video and add announcement posts yourself. No paying and waiting for changes from some web company.
- SEO Optimized to rank high in search engine rankings.
- Take Payments Online or sell products online.
- Links to current email account or new “firstname.lastname@example.org” email addresses.
- Automatic Spam and Virus Protection
- Quick Set-up Initial design ready in a few days.
- As Always – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Includes 20 – 30 Web Pages and Posts
- From our carefully researched recommendations for the best marketing and communication stock pages for your potential customers and current clients.
- Includes one picture per page (pictures must almost always be resized so they don’t slow down how fast the website loads).
- Online Payment Processing Integration
- We can help you integrate with either PayPal or one of the gymnastics management systems.
Two Very Different Style Examples of Our Website Designs
Complete Gymnastics Web Package Price
Complete Package – No Hidden or Additional Module/Feature Costs
You may think you have found a cheaper gymnastics web design service, but make sure to check for additional feature or module add-on Costs. For one upfront price, we provide you with a gymnastics website with everything you need and want.
- $1497.00 for a Complete Gymnastics Web Site
ON SALE: $997.00
for a Complete Gymnastics Web Site
- 50% Deposit of $500 Due so work can start.
- Final Payment Due Only When You are Completely Satisfied
NOTE: Domain name registration and monthly/annual web hosting fees are NOT included, but we can arrange and provide those for you.
(Normally domain name registration fees are less than $17.00/year and website hosting is less than $10.00/month, when not on sale)
NOTE:We can provide the stock outline for your website relatively quickly in just a few days. But we have found that the most common problem to completing the site is when we don’t get all of the needed standard gym information from the gym owner to fill out the web pages in the most timely manner. To ease this problem, we provide, in advance, a list of everything you will need to provide to make the process as quick and easy as possible for you.
Larger Custom Gymnastics Websites
We also do larger custom gymnastics websites of any size. Contact us to set up a phone consultation about your needs.
Sure, We Specialize in Gymnastics Websites, But We Also Build Professional Dance School, Cheer Gym and Martial Arts Studio Websites
Contact us below with a phone number and suggested times to call (including time zone) and we will contact you and setup a FREE website consultation.